Search Site

Cart 0 item

How do I open a dispute
07-11-2014  |  Help Center  

If you are not satisfied with the package you received and want to open a dispute Please follow the steps below.:

1) Click "live chat", Open a Dispute, try to describe in detail what you encounter unpleasant

2) Click "Contact Us" on the bottom of the site, then send us an e-mail

Write down the problem with your order, offering as many details as you can. Then the customer service staff will handle your cases as soon as possible.



Situations That We Do Not Handle Your Dispute has the right not to handle the case when the buyer fails to provide any valid evidences in 7 working days. If you are not satisfied with the items you received and want to start a dispute case with us, we suggest you'd better provide enough evidences timely, which is very helpful for you to get a refund or return.


If the size is not suitable and you want to start a dispute case with us, the evidence you provide to us should clear enough to show measurement discrepancy, (in which part the dress is not so suitable and how much the size discrepancy is). Also, you should strictly comply with the measurement of our website, otherwise we won't deal with it.


If there is color aberration, you want to start a dispute case with us. For a slight color aberration, you'd better show us a video clip by which we can clearly see it. However, for an obvious color aberration, as long as the pictures offered to us can display clearly, we will take your evidence. We suggest you follow our rules, otherwise we won't handle it.


If you return the items without our permission, we can’t accept your case.

Please kindly bear in mind to send us the delivery information including shipping method and tracking number within one week after you get our confirmation of returning for your item .In addition, for cases that when the item customer receive have no quality problems at all, but the customer want a refund just because he doesn't like it, then we are sorry to inform that Anladdin also has the right not to deal with it.